The link for adding new products into My Stay is open 10.-30.04.2018
Benefit from the possibility of a wider visibility for your travel products! The link to visitfinland.com’s My Stay -database is open for new, attractive travel products 10.-30.04.2018.
In the My Stay Information site you will find the necessary information about how to feed in your information to the database. Special requirement this year is online booking either through the company’s own online booking channel or some other online system.
We are also looking for services/products which are accessible and sustainable
You can add your products to My Stay here. The link opens on Tuesday 10th of April 2018.
Why should my company be on My Stay?
- My Stay is the ”display window” of Finnish travel products on international markets
- The visibility of My Stay products is wide: Visitfinland.com over 8 million visits per year and My Stay 50 000-100 000 visitors per month.
- The visibility will be even wider through an API.
- My Stay is a complimentary service offered by Visit Finland for the Finnish Travel Trade
My Stay is part of almost every Visit Finland marketing and sales activity:
- Visit Finland programmes use My Stay database to collect product families and enlist the products in their marketing and sales activities
- The campaigns of Visit Finland generate traffic to visitfinland.com and My Stay-product section
- My Stay products are present on fairs, PR- and trade visits, in newsletters etc.
- My Stay-products are linked to other sections of visitfinland.com, such as articles, growth and umbrella programme theme sites etc.
Here you can see the My Stay service on visitfinland.com.
If you have questions, please, contact Liisa Renfors.