The Church of Elimäki
The pride of the village centre is the oldest wooden cruciform church in Finland, that has been continually in use. The church was built in 1638 in a rectangular form. It was expanded into a cruciform church in 1678, and the bell tower was built at the end of the 18th century.
The latest restoration of the church was performed in 1994, when the inhabitants of the municipality built a new roof as voluntary work.
Vanhamaantie 16 B