The Church of Myllykoski
The Myllykoski church was completed in 1936. It was designed by the architect W.G. Palmqvist.
The building material is brick and the lower part is plastered white. The church tower is 45 metres high from ground level. The small sculpture cast in bronze depicting the Saviour on the Cross, and the relief depicting Jesus and St. Peter were sculptured by the artist Viktor Jansson. The painting below the sculpture of the Crucified Christ was painted by the artist Martti Rannila.