The Church of Inkeroinen

The Church of Inkeroinen

The church in Inkeroinen was built in 1909 - 1910 and represents an example of Art Nouveau architecture. As to its form the church is called "long church".

It was designed by the architect Birger Federley. The altar wall has colourful window panes designed by Veikko Vionoja and a bronze crucifix made by Viljo Savikurki.

Contacts

Kirkkokuja
46900 Inkeroinen