The Church of Voikkaa

The Church of Voikkaa

This stylish church was originally built in 1925 as a chapel, according to the architect Volmari Forsberg's drawings.

The separate bell tower of the church was completed in 1959. The alteration works from a chapel into a church were carried out, according to the drawings of the architect Veikko Larkas during 1961. The chapel was inaugurated as a church in 1961.

The Church of Voikkaa

Kirkkokuja 1
45910 Voikkaa