The Church of Kuusankoski
The Kuusankoski church was designed by Armas Lindgren. The church was completed in 1929 and renovated in 1988. The church has been influenced by many different architectural styles from different periods.
Kuusankoski church was built in the centre of the town, and the windows of the church tower have a view to all directions. The church seats 1.269 people. The roof of the church gives space for thoughts and views.