Essential cookies are essential for you to browse the website and use its features. Cookies that allow web shops to hold your items in your cart while you are shopping online and navigating the website are an example of strictly necessary cookies. Our website does not work without these cookies, so they are stored without your express consent.
Preferences cookies can be used to change the user experience of our website. Preferences cookies allow a website to remember choices you have made in the past.
Statistics cookies are used to collect information about how you use our website. None of this information can be used to identify you.
Marketing cookies track your online activity. The purpose of marketing cookies is to help advertisers deliver more relevant advertising or to limit how many times you see an ad.
Transport services in Finland
How to get to your hotel or rental cottage in Finland
If you have already made a holiday reservation in Finland, but don’t know how toget there from the airport, station or port – we’re here for you!
Please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +358 45 8844 777 (Vjacheslav) and tell me your:
- arrival and departure date
- number of passengers
- starting point and destination
Finnish transport services include: booking a driver to meet your needs, pickup from your arrival point (airport, train or bus station or ferry terminal), loading baggage into the car, and transport to your destination via the shortest route in comfortable conditions.
Exclusive to us:
- most reasonable rates for transport services in Southern Finland
- book and pay for your transport service without intermediaries or advance payment
- passenger cars and a well-equipped 8-seater minibus with a large luggage space
- free assistance from an interpreter with getting settled into your accommodation and making arrangements with your cottage owner. We speak Russian, Finnish and English!